About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, July 4, 2008

Malaysia Road

Well, i have no pictures of Malaysia roads...
but i am very sure MALAYSIA roads are definately very very dirty...
I was forced to walk to taipan for my tuition as my dad doesn't wanna fetch me...

While walking... i notice that i need to walk like a drunk person because of the road...
not because it is spoil.. but it is dirty....

you can notice....
-dead rat...
-dead cat...
-plastic bags...
-dog shit...
-spoiled food...
-broken rocks...
-puddle of water...
-banana...
-wire??

and so on which i dont remember what i saw.... Are u in MALAYSIA?? if yes, get out of your house and have a nice walk... you'll notice more WONDERFUL stuff...lolx....

No comments: