About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Relaxed Weekend

Weekend is always good...
but this weekend is definately different...
i felt way relaxed with less worries...
felt world is way beautiful than how i see be4 this...
A smile which make my world seems more perfect...

I did't study so stop asking me that question...
i went to hartamas with my mum to work....
i had iced chocolate with some cream on top...
is so nice and not too sweet.... extremely perfect~!!
Oh, i had it for free... so is more sweeter because my jie jie belanja me...

Today... baby is as cute as he is....
whenever my mum shout "Prudence, are u ready"
and he'll answer "ah boi" (which means not ready in hokkien)
so cute!@@@ but cute at times naughty~!!!
he go touch all the dirty things and then wipe on me~!!!
dirty fella~!!

went out to pyramid just now...
nothing much to do... walk around...
sit awhile... walk walk.... oh.... got pens as my pens were out of ink...
should see how i geram when my pen are all out of ink...
so thanks ya....

saw the magazine on travelling...=(
make me feel kinda sad as i love travelling...
hopefully when i grow up... i can travel alot...
hopefully my wish come true...
hopefully all my friends who be pilot can fly me round the world...

*awaits my dreams to come true*
*working hard to aim for my hope*

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Really is a nice weekend for u ya! Hehe... Relax relax neh!

A Whole New World said...

yeaps~!!!

Melting Ice Cream said...

liddat oni argh?
nth much els meh on that particular sunday?lol

A Whole New World said...

LOL... what u trying to say??

Melting Ice Cream said...

haha...u noe wert i mean =P

A Whole New World said...

hopefully i get what u mean... but i kinda blur..