About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A photo


As i was looking through the photo in my files... I saw a Candid photo of my birthday celebration in Pyramid... Look, they bought me a cake and sang me song in the middle of no where....

They make me wait and i was kinda pissed waiting for so long... I dont know what I was waiting for... I was making noise the whole time and at last i found out i waiting for them to buy cake.. sighs?

Thanks for the cake.. as i know is not cheap... BUT EXPENSIVE... lolx... I will never forget the time...=) Memories wad...=)

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, it was a totally surprise, right? hehe...

A Whole New World said...

yeap yeap...xD