About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Roti Lilit fever

Yeng hor?? Leng chai somemore...xD


Roti lilit by Helang... sadly Helang cannot win because we are senior...


Same picture..xD


Mei Xin and I... (with my very red face...lolx...)


Not aiming for the butts duh... but i'm seating down and take picture... ended up like taking asses


Scouts...


My group one.. Helang all the way...xD


can i have one cooked one??xD


Woah... so many ah??


Other group of scouts...


Find this very cool... the wood is bubbling...


Eugene took the picture... me posing... Oh, saw the plastic bag?? We mix and make roti lilit in plastic bag... cool eh??


Okay... that's so not ready... Jeremy zipping his pants...


Jeremy and his sexy pose... Look carefully... 5 with Uniform on and 5 without...=)


Fire done by Jeremy and the guys... credits to Jeremy and the guys



Roti lilit... by Helang...=)

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

So nice, I never try before in my life yet! Haha...

A Whole New World said...

haha.... very easy only... next time i do let u eat... but i guess those food u got are way better...xD