About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sick & Happy but do save the Earth

This week started badly...
my sick getting worst... =(
coughing... sneezing... running nose...
Guess my nose is running... =(
i blow my nose from starting of school till finish of school..
used up around 4-5 pack of tissues...
Thanks to people who supply me some tissue...

My day kinda dizzy....
but i am still fine... can stand still laughing...=)
so no worries... kekekeke....=)
Puteri was mad because we never do karangan...
argh, same problem...
We never really study math as Pn.Leong teach us how to make shampoo~~!!
How to save our earth~!!
We should really save our earth using that way... good way~!!

Wanna know what happen to Jodin and I in school??
Wanna know something funny??
i was blowing my nose and sneezing...
joe yee sit on my right side..
my left side is walking way...
so i turn to my left and start sneezing...
then i blow my nose....
then i saw JODIN did something to his Little Brother...
no idea what is he doing...
so i was laughing and blowing my nose...
then both of us laugh and laugh...

Joe Yee ask what happen...
I never answer because i continue blowing my nose...
then jodin say "this is between prudence and i... u cannot know"
then i laugh more....

then everytime i turn to my left...
jodin sure stare at me...
then he complain say me looking at his little brother...
i say... " i blowing nose lar... who want to see ur little brother? plus u think i can see through ur pants ah?"
then he say "u can imagine... imagine how big isit.."
then i reply..."imagine?? first, i dont think i can imagine... 2nd, i dont think is how big but is how SMALL"
then he get so frust and say "how big lar..."
then i laugh and say "how SMALL lar..."

then it turn into laughter....

Dont know he is pervert or funny...lolx~!!
talking about these sure a little pervert i guess...
lolx~!!

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wei wei wei...
U need to take great care of urself lar...
Hope to see u recover tmr ya...

A Whole New World said...

lolx...
wei wei wei...
everyone also go "wei wei wei" me...
yes... i will take care of myself...
tmr recover?? hopefully lar..