About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 20, 2008

AIks...

Oh dear, where are u when i need you?
Am i belonging to this world...
Am i who you looking for?
Or am i just a white mouse for an experiment...

I'm not ur past, neither ur material....
I'm a human living in present...
Pls dont mix up past and present....
Because today is a present....

Look, i laugh because of you....
Smile because of you....
Now, i'm sad because of you...
Crying because of you....

Pls pls pls, pls do treat me as who i am...
I am really really not a past but present....
Take the present or leave it...
This shall be a past too...

If you ever plan to poke a hole in my heart...
Then i rather u never come into my heart....
You came by and fill the hole...
Then u go away by leaving a larger hole....

Leaving this to you...
Take the present or leave it...
Fill the hole or never come....
Remember me or forget me....

No comments: