About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Do u think we should continue?

After all the hard work done... Nothing seems to be done... Effort are not in... Cooperation gone... Even is such an interesting thing can turn to be so boring... Isit still worth continue doing it?? Or shall we take a stop?? I kind of losing confidence in whatever we are doing...

People always want to hold post... but never do job?? and those who never hold post does the job... credit goes to?? people who hold post?? WTH?? bloody shit right?? I dont get it when people who do nothing but keep talking rubbish get the credit while the others work so hard gets nothing~!!

Hmm hmmm, my purata for my exams drop by 0.03%.. which means my results drop... means... i need to study hard more ah~!!!! sighs... my purata ain't high and now drop somemore... double sighs... and triple sighs...

ah hah, my little watch seems to fly everywhere~!! Because is so loose... is the freaking RM 9.90 watch i bought the other day... i tell you, this watch wont last for 3 months.... sooner or later... it will be gone... either i spoil it or drop it...=)

But everytime i drop it... someone have to make the sounds "ouch"... as if like the person got hurt... but in actual fact is my watch....LOL... Oh yea, got a B for bm.... Arjun told me i can get A if i dont have so many spelling mistake... i got BM spelling mistake... sighs~!! my imbuhan also got problem... have to really get my tatabahasa good already... because he say i can write good essay with wrong imbuhans~!! bleh... =(

No comments: