About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Last day of exam for Me =)

Hmm... woke up at 4am?? cant help it.... got up... wash up... went online... look through my accounts notes... hafal the format and so on... time flies... so yea, went to school and had my exams.... prinsip account 1 and 2... because we were alone... we talk during exam...=) We are good boys and girls... we dont tiru...=)

And that Barry now only notice i am the only girl taking prinsip account as extra subject in form 5.... but anyway, i still proud of myself...=) I am the only one from B class.. and also the only girl... kakakaka... there are another 6 other guys taking accounts as extra... they are barry, kenneth, eugene, christopher, chun wah and the malay guy name... errr errr... Zulharis....=)

Woo hoo.... passed my add math with a C i think... not yet B lar... so i think is C... lolx... passed my biology too... if i fail teacher probably screw me up... but then i improved by 5 marks... not alot but still improvement~!!! Be honest la... i did't study much lar... i think i need to study more for better marks.... some marks can see clearly drop like... so much~!! Last term i can happily get 3rd place in class... This term dont know can get top 10 anot...

but nvm... when u see my results drop... i'll definately study... hopefully next term goes up again...=) wait, there's no next term.... next exam is trials.... sighs~!!

Well, currently feeling so bad... extremely extremely bad.... for all the things i have done... that caused by me.... I may have done nothing... but then i know i am to be blamed.... Some things i know i started it... and i got blamed.... i take the blame... I'm sorry....=( Sighs, u know... sometimes tries to do something good will get blame??? This is life man.... u do for good... u do for bad... u somehow will also kena...=(

No comments: