About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Redbox man...

Well well well... It was fun going out with this bunch of friends... We went redbox sing sing sing..... Well, cant really talk much about it because it was all about singing.... Yik Mun have good voice... he can really sing... Oh dear, can sing can dance... Dream guy... cheh cheh cheh.... lolx....

Anyway, there are 8 of us... Which include Shang Shi, Brandon, Wei Qi, Benjamin, Yik Mun, Ping Ying, Kok Jinq and not forgotten about me myself...=)

No idea why but Brandon seems to create things to fight with me... Was fighting with him most of the time when both of us are singing.... He teases my singing... I know la i not good... but no need laugh gua... sighs~!!

Wei Qi and Benjamin as quiet as they are... sit there... never choose song... sing song... eat... sighs... should make them high like me... Ahhh, Ping Ying also not bad.... goodie... she always back me up when i sing suck-ky....lolx....

Kok Jinq is the only one who hold the mike the least... he keep saying emo songs... and there is this song where he blame me for sending to him and he listens everyday~!! Awww... should not send him emo songs from now onwards.... can get blame u know....lolx...

Hmm... after the redbox we went for movie.... Oh dear, with Ping Ying around, there's no silences.... She can make all the noises and make me laugh at her... and People start talking abt the way i laugh...=.="

SO yeah, the movie we watch was "Kungfu Panda".... I stole Brandon's popcorn instead of Kok Jinq one because Brandon sit right beside me and Kok Jinq is miles away.... Poor brandon... both people beside him also steal his popcorn.... sorry yea~!!

We laugh and laugh in the cinema because the panda is extremely funny~!! at some part where i dont laugh... i can hear Brandon laughing so loud... and that make me laugh... xD

Oh oh oh... talk about laughing... there is this part where the panda open his scroll the 2nd time infront of the father.... and i went like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" which actually means understand.... the whole cinema was quiet at that moment so my voice can be heard loudly.... Brandon and Ping Ying laugh their ass off at me for saying that out loud.... well, i am another panda...xD

Well, i have a few photos.... Shang Shi also got... so... yeah.... look at my leng chai and pretty friends...xD

Shang(at the corner)-WeiQi, Edmund, Brandon, Ping Ying...oh.. i'm the camera man...xD


Guess the song... so obvious...=P


Benjamin, Wei Qi and tada... our singer... Edmund...=)


Naughty Brandon and Lepak Kok Jinq...


Our Tai Lou ah... Shang~!!


From the end - Shang, Edmund, Wei Qi, Ben, Ping Ying...



Too bad... low class camera... get me one if u have the duit ah...

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

WOw, went to redbox ya? hahaha... So fun for ur holiday!!!

This week I just stayed at home have my good rest!!! haha...

A Whole New World said...

hahahaha... yea yea...
i think i had great holiday...
i think...xD

with leo forums and redbox...xD