About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 27, 2008

One Love (English translation)

I wanted to tell you, but I couldn't
Occasionally, before I became meek
The us that passed the season of crying
Now are really shining
Each of the forms of happiness we'd painted are overlapping
Now they've become a big love
Let's go on living together, always

Even if it were a hundred years past, I swear my love
You are my everything
I believe, I just believe
In the person with whom I carve out a common time

No matter what you're like, or even what I'm like
It's all lovely
With you around I don't need anything
Because we'll surely be happy

I waited for you in the rain
Without even knowing the meaning of kindness
The wounded night where we passed each other by
Even then, we've come this far
Our irreplaceable meeting
I connect it with a miracle
Our memories overlap
The song from our beginning reverberates

To the friends that have supported us no matter when
And laughed and cried with us
I put just one thing into my heart
The words I send are "thank you"

Even if it were a hundred years past, I swear my love
You are my everything
I love you, I just love you
Let's make a vow on the same tomorrow

Just one person in the entire world
I've chosen you
Because if I'm with you, no matter what the future is like
It'll be shining always

La la la ~

No comments: