About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 6, 2008

Overnight

Boo Hoo, yesterday went over to my beloved Kirsten house to overnight... My house ain't that far away from hers... But i still overnight... Was supposed to study... ended up i studying alone while she do her chemistry report which she havent done yet... To be honest... my chemistry correction report not done also...lolx~!!!

I studied but ain't much went into the little brain... But at least Alkane and Alkene after few hours starring into her notes and my notes.... Combustion and Addition... oh dear, they are understandable but forgettable.... Which means i read that time i understand but i will forget it right after that... Which means... CHemistry exam die... Oh yeah, the other day i found out Prinsip Account exams is right after chemistry... sighs... which means, i need to study also~!!!!!!!

Talk about study... i can always study now but then i'm going out later... to pyramid... to redbox... to movie~!!! yeah yeah yeah.... shall see how it goes...=)

No comments: