About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm back

Look, i'm back... tot i would come back happy...
but sadly no....
I'm not really that happy after all....
Well, wad can i say??
Down times of Prudence??
Probably....
Work things out with kirsten today...
abt the add math project...
it was a tough one for us...
took us one whole day to understand...
good thing i had a friend to guide us and teach us trough msn...
thanks Dr. Andrea...=)
Well, nothing much to say...
i'm so cold right now...
as if nothing can be done...
as if i'm going away....
as if the smiling happy prudence gone...
literally gone at this moment...
i bet everyone talked to me notice that...
prudence ain't prudent anymore..
maybe i need time to find back the happy me...
lolx...
nah... things will worked out...
no worries....

No comments: