About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Dilema

Hah.. that word i seems to learn it from my beloved darling Kirsten..=) I might not know the exact meaning but at least i understand PART of it... lolx~!!

Currently, i have this problem... wanting to let go... yet dont know how... wanting to accept... but not the time... so i have to stay... NEUTRAL!@@@

You know... sometimes you doing good things for good reason, but in the end u got blamed and u got a bad in return is extremely extremely sad case?? So currently I wont simply do any good things for anyone... i would rather stand aside and see.... I think observing still more like me... I am just not born to be in the center of the crowd but by the side...=)

Today they asked me out for a movie and go leo IU in summit... but i watch the movie they wanted to watch already... which is Kung Fu Panda... and during the IU time i got tuition... Look, by wasting money for a same movie again ain't worth it... so i dowan to go.... By skipping tuition just for an IU... haha, my mum probably kill me... but whole main thing is still me.... i dowan to skip tuition..=)

Seems to have problems like... "want or not?" "yes or no?" "go or not" "skip or not?" "like or not?" and so on so on....

Hopefully what i choose is the best lar...

Oh by the way, i can at least get "B" or even "A" for add math~!! I found out that there are 5 question beginning got some small mistake.. and whole question of 4marks gone~!!

is just....
- positive negative problem!!
- write 5 instead of 3~!!!
- one missing one k...
-one missing one x...
-one i write edi... then the word went missing~!!

oh dear oh dear.... here i lost around... 20 marks?? my current marks is 50+ plus 20?? 70?? i can get A for freaking add math when i just throw it away due to my freaking silly mistake~!!!!!!!


Okay okay... chill chill... just hope i dont do the same mistake during trials...=)
and Wan Ying, Kirsten and Jessica... you girls sejarah paper is with me..=) Oh, Kirsten, u passed ur sejarah... happy??

Btw, pity our class... only 10+ pass sejarah while the rest all failed... thank god i'm one of those 10+ people...=) glad that i pass....

No comments: