About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What a tuesday morning

Blah... my phone is one hour earlier.... Which means currently is 6am... it shows 7am~!!!! It woke me up so freaking early and i got ready so freaking early... and now i got nothing better to do... Blah.... hate it so much whenever my phone give me problem... somtimes it dont wake me up by not ringing when it is supposed to ring... Sometimes woke me up at the wrong time...=(

Currently listening to "Colors of the Wind".... lolx... what else can i do??? really nothing u know.... i wont wanna study in such early morning when i dont have any exams... I'm not that type where i would study and study and study... bleh... dont really enjoy studying for exams... i only do enjoy learning new stuff... where it will boast my curiosity to learn new stuff...


talking bout that, i suddenly remember on the 28 June i cant go for any of the 3 campfires... Sighs... Thanks for all the invitation and sorry i cant make it... I'll wait for Catholic campfire ler... hopefully i dont have anything at that time.... what a busy yet not busy year.... just a hectic year i guess...=(

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, wake up so freaking early? Haha... Better have some rest after ur exam...

A Whole New World said...

finish exam d ler... just stupid phone problem...=(