About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Looking back at my memories....=)

My table... oh dear... miss this table so much~!!


I look so mature over here.... With little cute Mei Xin... in Pyramid Secret Recipe...=)


Little Prudence and Joe Yee on the gadget... U should see how my leg shake at the moment...


Grandparents and I during 2007 Chinese New Year...=)


Kevin, me, hanisah and Syamim on Kevin, Syamim, Hanisah's birthday...=)


Syamim and I during merentas desa.. oh, i got places despite running so slow~!!


Can hardly see me wearing like this...lolx...

Argh... ugly me... but at least... memories remains...


Love the shirt...xD


this is in taman negara camp raining time when we trying to save a tent which is unable to ZIP... oh dear.... this tent ended up got destroyed by the wild boar.... some horrible memory....


Julia and I during form 3 hari Ko-ko... I miss Gary now...=(


Christopher and I... we born on the same day, same month, same year...=)


hanisah and I....=)


Jeremy, Julia and I with flame thrower... when u press it... it got fire~!!
made by Beng the fireman...


Me and my silly little cousin....


Jia yew and I...=)


A totally random photo i got...=)


Seafield campfire... in... 2006 i think... when i was form 3... WHY I ALWAYS SO SESAT??


Kevin and I... he is currently in the hospital due to dengue... get well soon, kev


Oh, i love big teddy bear so much.... my aunty ask me to hug and she took the photo for me..=)


Cant resist it...In my cousin's room...


In my aunty's house dinner area's mirror....xD using my grandpa's camera...


Joe yee... me and Justine...during Merentas desa


Mei Xin and I trying to pose???


Oh dear... when it comes to us... we go crazy like this~!!


Me with flowers....=)


hey, i got medal okay.... cheap pluck one...xD


Totally sesat kenneth.... I trying to get a nice shot of scouts practice kawad and he go pose~!!


Well, after the leg shaking... i suggest to sit down instead...xD


My grandma and I...


Some koperasi thing where we need to guess how many beans in the bottle...=)

No comments: